Anyone else can't sleep...its 5am where i am

anyone can't sleep? i don't have a small infant to feed so i have no idea why i am awake. i have had something on my mind since last night so i am wondering if its just anxiety.

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 5:09 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Wow. Yes.. don't let him bully you. Your lawyer is right. Yeah, I could do some laundry and dishes. I have to pack too. Today we are going to Tennessee. I've never been. I live in west Michigan. :) I'm pretty excited...
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 5:46 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I'm up nursing my son.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:12 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I woke up at 3:30 ish... and then made breakfast and lunch for the dh. He's gone to work already. I also ate breakfast too. :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 5:18 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• well that is reason to be up. i haven;t had to do middle of the nights or early morning feedings for about 2yrs now or at least close to it.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 5:18 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• What did you eat last night? LOL.
    DH cooked spicy veggie sausages last night. I think that might be the culprit for me being awake since 4:30 am. At least I know what to avoid next time.
    So what is causing your anxiety? If I might ask!
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 5:19 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• wow 3:30 i got up at 4:30 but i was writing an email and stuff. just been around cm. i guess i should do something bc when she does wake i will not get much done.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 5:19 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• i had this tufu kind of dish my mother made. it tasted like chicken parm. and i had pasta with that. my anxiety is over my dd father and him starting up trouble again. its all talk but it always makes me anxious whenever he brings it up.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 5:21 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• It's almost 1130 here in Hawaii. The boards are usually pretty quiet at this time. And I'm usually bored. What kind of trouble is he starting?
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 5:24 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I see. I hope things get better with your dd father. I've been married for more that 15 years and my dh still gets on my nerves.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 5:26 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• ok i want to be in hawaii right now. lol well we do not have a visitation order and he every once in awhile brings up for her to go out of state and have him have visits. i keep saying with out a court order she will not be in a different state with out me and no visitations with out me present. i was informed by a lawyer that was a wise decision also. he just keeps on bringing it up and i just am annoyed. he has said he will go to court and i was like well what are you waiting for. he just thinks i am stupid and naive and thinks he can manipulate me. it wont work.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 5:30 AM on Jun. 17, 2011