Children turning OFF the tv?

Recently I've noticed that my 3 yo keeps turning the TV off and immediately tells me to play with him. WOW! My question for you moms: Is there something that your child likes more than TV?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• when he was little he wasnt big on TV, either. Its when he got into the school years that tv got more interesting.
    LizzeeT

Answer by LizzeeT at 7:26 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Playing with friends. :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 6:16 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• A lot, lol. Playing with his toys, coloring, doing puzzles, going to the park...he likes his tv, that is for sure, but he would rather be doing other things most of the time!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 6:58 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• My kids don't really *like* TV all that much (and thank goodness for that), sure there are some shows (Dinosaur Train, Ni Hao Kai Lan, Frannie's Feet, Sid the Science Kid) that they like if its on....but they would rather play outside, draw, swim, play in the bath, go to the park, be read to, really just about anything...
    thalassa

Answer by thalassa at 7:12 AM on Jun. 17, 2011