HELP PREGO ISSUE URGENT????

hubby is on his way to get me to take me to hospital..ive been havin alot of pressure pain and soreness in my vagina and pain and tghtness in back and stomach called dr said theres nothin to worry bout but yet i dont believe him..wat can i do to insure they check my cervix...ie wat should i tell them...they dont do it cuz u ask them to i tried

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Tell them you have been having contractions and they are painful. Also tell them that you have had some spotting. I have had spotting with all of my pregnancies and they always to a pelvic exam. Good luck

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Try telling them your havign contractions. They should check it for you if you ask them to but try telling them you feel severe pain down there or something.
    Anonymous

• They are very experienced in pregnancy pains and stuff! If it is an unusual thing (describe it and they'll know) they will probably check but if it is normal, they probably won't! I'm sure it's normal. How far along are you? I know I felt tremendous pressure for the last 2 or 3 months! Maybe baby dropped? i felt so much pressure, I had to go pee even when I didn't really have to go!
    Monnek

Answer by Monnek at 1:06 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i am 33wk and shes not dropped shes still in my ribs
    Anonymous

• If you ask them to check your cervix then they should do it. Don't leave until they do what you want but don't make anything up either. You should ALWAYS be honest with your doctors.

PS pain in the vagina is okay. It does not indicate labor. Pain up higher like contractions is more worrisome. Don't get too stressed out, it's good you are getting checked but you are probably fine so try to relax.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Bladder infection...constipation? Kidney stones? You'll get answers at the hospital....
    Anonymous

• im not askin for a diagnosis jus give me symptoms tht will make them check my cervix
    Anonymous