What is with the audio?????

I is annoying enough that we have tons of ads in this site, we have to listen to them too?????

Asked by older at 7:24 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in About CafeMom

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • There is a fine line between advertising and annoying.... once it gets annoying it is no longer selling anything... PR common sense really. Guess CM needs a new PR rep! Ugh!! I just leave the page once it starts talking to me. It's just like the profiles on here only to sell to people... I ignore them. Ad's don't work if you aren't listening/watching/paying attention. Their money wasted. I'd have to agree, they are pretty annoying I'd say!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:09 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I know I can do this, but why????? would I have to?? I keep the volume on to listen to the Casey Anthony trial while I am here, it is annoying!

Comment by older (original poster) at 7:28 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Ugh!! I noticed that crap this morning! I was like WTF is that annoying sound?!? Finally found the stupid crap at the bottom of the page after looking through all my tabs.

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:25 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• We have had advertisers since day one but they never had audio!

Comment by older (original poster) at 9:11 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• funny..lol..i never have the sound on, so i never noticed it. i guess we all have our breaking point. lol!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:15 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• CM has to have advertisers or they would not be here. We can't have everything our way.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 9:09 AM on Jun. 17, 2011