Is Blockbuster becoming like Netflix??

I was just looking at it and my fog filled mind can not understand it right now but I was wondering if it was like Netflix were you have an account and are able to watch some of the movies instantly.

jnb71584

Asked by jnb71584 at 7:34 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Entertainment

• if the owners of Blockbuster is smart it will become like Netflix.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 7:40 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I think so. Most of our Blockbuster stores have closed.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:41 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Yes they are. They don't have nearly as much mivies to stream as Netflix. But I am glad that someone is giving them some competition.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:42 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• *movies
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:43 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• All the Blockbusters around here have closed and I have seen BLUE boxes popping up.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:55 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• same here
    britt2thabrat

Answer by britt2thabrat at 2:31 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Go to Blockbuster.com and click where it says Activate a Device. Follow the instructions to download it onto your computer or phone or whatever. Once it is installed, open it up and follow the instructions in the download wizard. It is a pay per view thing tho, they don't have the online streaming like Netflix.
    And they probably won't either, because of their stores. If everyone could just instantly stream the new releases, why would they bother coming into the stores?
    I work for them, so you can see why I don't want them to do streaming. It would kill the business and then I would have no job.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 5:54 AM on Jun. 27, 2011