Anyone go through being on bedrest with a toddler? How did it work for you?

I have had some issues long story short I have had 3 miscarriages and 1 live birth they told me that since I have NO problems getting pregnant we just have to go through options to STAY pregnant . We go in to talk about those options in January . Right now I am thinking possible bedrest. I have a almost 2 year old and I work from home but hubby works out of the home and only gets up to 6 weeks off unpaid. I was just wondering how others that also have other kids deal with bedrest.

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 1:10 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Are you currently pregnant? I did have extended bedrest with my 2nd child- first was under 2 during that time...I had to have someone home with me at all times, 24/7, that knew how to take care of my toddler & me. They needed to be able to drive me to the hospital or doctors as needed etc. It is really hard- but you can do it if you have enough help and family support! Good luck!
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 2:30 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• No I just lost 4th on Thanksgiving. We are haivng to go into the doctors soon to find out what we can do for next time so I don't lose another baby.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 2:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2008