A Pet Peeve on CM ...

OKay, I KNOW this is petty but OMG it drives me NUTS when someone posts the ENTIRE question in the "subject line".

What do you think this HUGE box is for?? WHY do you type the whole thing in that little box?? I mean, would you type your whole email on that line?? No? Then WHY WHY WHY do you do it here?????

Yes, I know it says to "Enter your Question" in the small box but use some COMMON SENSE

Okay, petty rant over ... what are some of your pet peeves on here besides the obvious spelling/grammar issues?

SpiritedWitch

Asked by SpiritedWitch at 8:14 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in About CafeMom

• My pet peeve is when people just attack people on here and want to tear them down. we are here to supposebly give advice to our common mothers in motherhood, but instead some just wanna hurt others. it sadness me and makes me mad
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 8:18 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• hahaha anon, the highlighted words got on my nerves too and i think i have a migrain now, lol..
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 8:19 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Way to be mature Notbitch! --zoejains

really?? pretty weak attempt at NOT calling someone out.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:13 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• It annoys me when people bash for no reason. I have seen people get bashed for posting simple questions like "need ideas for dinner" I mean seriously? Why do we need to bash that person? Or people being bashed because there parenting style is a little different that what yours might be.

Also the trolls who vote down EVERYTHING are annoying.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 8:29 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• It annoys me when anons feel the need to be hateful and b*tchy and hide behind the anon feature. I agree though, a subject line is for the subject. But it's also annoying when the subject is "What would you do?" or "WYR" or something that doesn't tell anything about the actual subject of the question.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:22 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• WHEN SOMEONE TYPED FULL ANSWER IN ALL CAPS
    IT IS VERY HARD TO READ
    EVER NOTICE THAT WHEN READING FULL PARAGRAPHS OF ALL CAPS?, NO ONE IS THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD TYPE THE WHOLE THING IN ALL CAPS, THE HUMAN MIND IS MUCH BETTER SUITED TO READ THINGS IN LOWER CASE

Like this, it makes for an easier read
    caps for some IMPORTANTANCE is fine, but all caps is annoying
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:12 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• LOL I hear ya! Or they say "I have a question" in the subject line... well no kidding!! LOL

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:16 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Maybe the newcomers don't know the guidelines yet!
    Now when it comes to advertising your business and the wrong section that's what bothers me, still we should give the poster the benefit of the doubt.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 8:22 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Not really a peeve but I skip over those with just a link and no other info - I'd like at least a tease of what the question involves ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:18 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• The people full of drama that follow you to every question you answer ,just trying to start trouble, why not worry about yourself and have your own thoughts instead of making stuff up to look good or start trouble , which ever. Big peeve of mine.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:45 AM on Jun. 20, 2011