TGIF - What are your weekend plans?

We have a big weekend coming up.... My dd's dance recital is tomorrow and all my family is coming in. Will someone please go clean my house for me while I am stuck at work?? LOL. I pay well. Other than that we have nothing planned except maybe a little garage saling.

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 8:39 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Entertainment

• My youngest DS is turning 2 and my middle DS will be 5 soon, so we will be celebrating their birthdays.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• cleaning ...yardsales (hopefully)...swimming ;)...taking dh to breakfast and dinner on sunday ;)
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:42 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I'm going to be dogsitting until Monday. No fun, I have no experience with dogs and not sure how to do this. It's my inlaws' dog, actually the family dog from when my husband was growing up. Luckily, it's an older dog too, who lays around all day. I'm nervous because my husband works 12+ hours a day all weekend so I won't be able to have his help.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:45 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Tonight we're going to a car show, then on Saturday, we're going to the Illinois Freedom Run and Middle Easter Conflicts wall dedication, and on Sunday, we're going to visit my father and father in law's gravesites and place flowers. Hopefully, I can sneak a little rummage sale~ing in on Saturday morning!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:50 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Cleaning all day tomorrow, then going out with my hubby for our anniversary. Sunday we are going to a Fathers Day Brunch and then probably just hanging out the rest of the day!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 8:52 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I have a birthday party and shower to be at at the same time and no money to buy a gift for either! Sunday my dad will come over, my fil may pout this father's day because he's still sore about last year when dh had to work on father's day and we didn't see him on the exact day! lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 8:59 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Camping with friends and family!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 9:00 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Amanda - Is it a baby shower? Maybe a coupon book offering dinner when they get home from the hospital.
    Shaken1976

Comment by Shaken1976 (original poster) at 9:03 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• This morning cleaning, this evening going to the bank. and tonight going to a friend mother's veiwing. my friends mother passed away. Tomorrow morning taking my kids to karate, then going to see mom. then in the afternoon have to go shopping, then in the evening to church and later that night going to a party. And Sunday going to a bbq for fathers day and will be swimming as well.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:12 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Busy busy busy. I have to clean DS's room with him, it hasn't been toched since Christmas LOL!! We have a day camp next week, so I have to make sure that all cleaning, cooking, etc is done so that I don't have to do that. Also a ton of yard work. And our pool is green, so that has to be taken care of today. In fact, I have to run down to the doctor's office this afternoon, and I plan on doing some yardwork tonight to get a head start on tomorrow and I will probably put DS to sleep in my bed so I can dust and vacuum in there late tonight so that by Sunday I can sneak in some relaxation before the craziness starts on Monday!!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 9:56 AM on Jun. 17, 2011