Pregnant on Mirena?

Ok so i've had the mirena IUD in now for a year and 3months - something like that. My daughter is 15months. 16 months this up coming week. My periods have been clock work on this thing. Until last month i had a period for 3 days which the number of days had been going down but i started a week later then usual. It was on the 8th of nov. well i had sex twice within the month of november. i was supposed to start my period last friday, nothing. 2 hpts spanned out maybe 5 days both came up negative well i did some reading last night it did mention at some point that it wasn't unusual for the home test to come up negative, unless its too early to tell. but i'm kind of having the same symptoms as i did when i was first pregnant plus some added ones. i was going to wait another week to take another test. cus i have no health insurance right now either. and i'm feeling that odd - weird not normal feeling. advice? help? Please?

Skadazzle

Asked by Skadazzle at 1:15 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• when i was on the IUD copper one i got pregnant. i missed my period for 4 months and thought it was normal then i tested and i was pregnant. I was 6 weeks along so for some reason i was skipping my period every month idk why though.
    Anonymous

• mirena is unpredictable. and even though your periods have been predictable,it doesn't mean anything when you're on this bc. it can change suddenly.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 1:22 PM on Dec. 12, 2008