Any ideas? adult content

I love having sex with my boyfriend. But it seems impossible to ever do so! It's a small part of what keeps us really close...It's extremely stressful not being able to.-Obviosly kids prevent it from happening. And i can't hire a babysitter, and i can't have peoplle watch them because i do not like my kids sleeping over houses and i enjoy my time with my boys becuase i work full time and go to school full time. Any one have any ideas on how to keep things exciting- in that sense?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• They cant go to Gma's for an afternoon? Or a friend's house? My husb & I get in slumps for the same reasons- busy w/ work, kids, household responsibilities, etc. You have to find a way to MAKE the time! It's not easy, but it is necessary. GL! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:53 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I usually do things like that when my son is at his aunties house or when he is in a deep sleep. I put a fan or soft music on so he can sleep better. That way I can go to my room and do my thing. There is always a way!! you just have to find the way that best works with you!!
    mommymamamom

Answer by mommymamamom at 9:07 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Maybe it is something that should wait until you are living together or married. You would have more time then after the children go to bed. I know that adult time is hard to get sometimes, but getting stressed out over sex is silly. Suppose something would happen to one of you that you never would be able to again. Think about how important it is in your relationship and if it would just totally fall apart. People tend to put too much stock in sex. Important, yes, but not to the point that it becomes stressful. I don't hear people complaining there's no time for a family vacation, but sex is like #1 in their lives.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:08 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Because your life is hectic, you're going to have to a) schedule your "alone time" with your boyfriend and b) make some compromises in terms of what you state you "can't" do. Presumably, your children have friends with parents with whom you could schedule play dates and/or you have friends you trust to watch them for a few hours.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:54 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• i agree you are going to have to schedule the alone time around everything . let them go to your moms or a family members house or something just for a few ours. i have a 3 year old step daughter and a 7 month old daughter and pregnant agian. we dont have sex when we have my step daughter on weeknds but it isnt very hard to do stuff iwth a 7 month old until she gets older but then we will work around that.

you should be more focused on other things that just having sex iwth your man. if yall dont live together maybe yall should then yall can have alone time with the kiddos are in bed.
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 1:50 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Honey it only takes 15 minutes to reach orgasm. You're saying you can't find 15 minutes to have some fun? You aren't trying hard enough.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• First part we don't live together. second i live with my paretns. and third, none of the dads family is involved at all. :( and although it only takes 15 minutes for one of us, we have to double it. so 30 minutes. I have a 2.5 yr old of destruction. Leaving him alone is not a great idea. even for the 15 minutes... And it's not nessessarily just to have sex, but also just to be close to each other in ways that you shouldn't be around kids. Thank you all for the answers so far tho!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:54 PM on Jun. 17, 2011