Advise with Birhtday Party (theme Cars)

Hello, My name is Amelita, live in Miami, I'm organizing the birthday of my son and I need ideas. Please help me. will be in the clubhouse of my building with air conditioning( hot and rain). The theme for the birhtday will be Cars. Many thanks

Amelita

Asked by Amelita at 10:59 AM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• 1. Decorations -lots of car items on the market-add racing banner streamers. 2. Take in two riding toys and have them race-give out prizes to the winners of each race 3. Make an obstacle course- have the kids pretend they are cars and they have to go thru the tunnel (under a table), stop for gas- (drink)-pick up an item (party favor?), go to the garage-etc. 3. Show the kids a bunch of cars in a box- take turns taking one out and having another child guess which one is missing. 4. Pin-the-wheel on the car 5.Tape sounds from a race- turn the tape off/on as they pass the car around and try not to get stuck with the car at the end of the race. 6 PIn the names/pictures of different vehicles on their backs and they have to ask others questions to guess what they are.

ChattyWifePlus2

Answer by ChattyWifePlus2 at 11:29 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• 1. make car snacks with little 1/4 size peanut butter & jelly sammies, with (use toothpicks) cherry tomato wheels (or grapes)
    2. find some good size boxes to make cars out of (nothing fancy, no wheels, just a place to crawl into and pretend to drive)
    3. Have matchbox cars as favors, write everyone's name on the bottom and have races (use masking tape to make roads/ tracks)

a great sits is www.familyfun.go.com
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I have a personalized party favors business, if you are interested! http://www.you-name-it.biz I give 10% off to CafeMom moms! :-)
    zimbalison

Answer by zimbalison at 7:53 AM on Jul. 25, 2008