My soon to be ex husband is home on his two weeks of leave from Iraq (yes, we DO still have troops over there) and is driving me nuts!
I filed for divorce last year via non-contested and he stalled the paperwork for a year, I refiled before he deployed with the exact same terms we agreed to... He is stalling the divorce until he is back (I may not like it but I understand).
My problem is
- he doesn't drive
- he spent a week in a different state before he even came to see the kids
- it's super hot out (reached 104 yesterday)
-he has no idea of any children friendly activities and will rely on me to find them
- our youngest daughter (shes 2) doesn't know him and hates being alone with him.. there for I stay around so she doesn't freak
- he has ptsd from his childhood that has just gotten worse with war and he will snap at the kids and scare them
- he tries to make passes at me and will make sexual comments where the kids can hear them
- dispite the fact I filed for divorce he still tries to touch me and has been getting braver trying to get touchy feely and actually kissed my back yesterday when i gave him the one arm goodbye hug for the kids to see we aren't mad at eachother.. we just don't live together well.
How much crap would you put up with for the sake of you kids,? their dad lives two hours from us and I am dog tired from being out everyday for the past week so he can see the kiddos (his house is NOT an option because of his PTSD, lack of beds to nap in and failure to keep movies child appropriate)
Grammar police, please feel free to exit along with hardcore military supporters.. I support him and am proud of what he does for our country, this is about his parenting and our relationship or lack there of.
Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in General Parenting
Answer by attap5 at 9:05 AM on Jun. 17, 2011
Answer by JLS2388 at 10:51 AM on Jun. 17, 2011
Answer by Candi1024 at 9:13 AM on Jun. 17, 2011
Answer by katiemomNY at 11:57 AM on Jun. 17, 2011
Answer by MegMurry at 8:58 AM on Jun. 17, 2011
Answer by mommymamamom at 9:00 AM on Jun. 17, 2011
Answer by kimigogo at 9:07 AM on Jun. 17, 2011
Answer by AngelicaDem at 9:33 AM on Jun. 17, 2011