I want to find some fun cheap things to do with my hubby before baby comes in oct. Any ideas?

april666

Asked by april666 at 8:48 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Entertainment

• Congrats! I'm due in October too! Except this is my 5th, so I'll be spend time taking care of the 4 I already have. You may be showing right now so I say get out and show off that bump and enjoy this time. Walks in public parks are fun, beach trips (just bring shade and sunscreen), shopping for baby, signing up for registries are all fun cheap things to do while the clock tics. Congrats and good luck to you and family on new addition.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:52 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Well if you are showing you will get on line into places a lot quicker. I went to Disney pregnant and I received the best service at the park the whole time. GL. I hope he can take you after too.
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 8:52 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Go on a picnic, play miniature golf, have a movie marathon and order pizza, go to the zoo, host a dinner party
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 8:55 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• We are unemployed right now and with the nice weather we have been checking out some of the local places of interest that we never had time to enjoy before. It has been a lot of fun. We go somewhere for the day once a week for something to do. We went to our town's, and our county's, website and looked under "things to do". Just Google your town, county, etc and you might find some fun, free, ideas. GL
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 8:57 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• make sure you kinda back off a bit as the time gets closer.. we did things nonstop until the baby came and dh was rather bored after dd was born because we had been doing so much!

we went out to dinner, the movies, star watched, took long drives with no plan, had game night with friends, went baby browsing at the store, planted a garden, looked at toys for when the babe got older, went "dream house" hunting through town and looked at all the houses we drove by to pick our favorite, went paddle boating on the lake, went fishing, slept in, watched every pregnancy movie we could find.. good bad and omg stupid.. flew kites, took a romantic weekend just went window browsing in a near by town.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Before our 1st was born hubs and I took a "mini-vacation" and went to the Dells to celebrate our anniversary. We thought it would be nice to have 1 last 'get-away' before the baby arrived. We also went mini golfing, went out to eat, went to the movies, went for walks in the park, went to the Zoo, went to the museum..... You could check and see what fun things are available in your area, or look for tourist attractions in your area. What about taking a boat ride, or going on a picnic, going to a fall fest, walk thru a corn maze (in the fall), take a day trip to somewhere fun, go to an art museum or other museum or aquarium......
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:48 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Buy some board games, go to the beach at sunset or if not close to one, then drive out to a spot by the airport and watch the planes land and take off, go to a museum or planetarium or aquarium? Google one tank rides in your area and see what pops up.
    Sithpadawans

Answer by Sithpadawans at 12:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• It's fair season - check for all those local town festivals going on - garlic days and strawberry days and hometown homecoming excuse for a beer garden days. Most will have bands, usually some are free, and others will have pretty cheap tickets. Pack a bag to take with you with food and drinks instead of spending money on the stuff they have there.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• go out too eat, get ready for baby pack babys diaperbag and cuddle and embrace
    taratennant60

Answer by taratennant60 at 5:07 PM on Jun. 26, 2011