27 weeks pregnant , feels like i can hardly breathe and have a stuffy nose but not sick..

I am 27 weeks pregnant and feel like I can hardly breathe , I have asthma but havent taken anything for it for few years. I dont know if that would be it , but it feels like I can hardly breathe all the time even when I'm just sitting down not doing anything. And I feel dizzy all the time! I didnt feel like this with my first. I dont have a doctor right now bc no one takes my insurance. Has anyone else experienced this and what can I do to make this better? The other day when I was out in the heat I felt like I needed air and I couldnt hardly breathe bc it was so hot outside. And its been a little worse since that day which was the other day and it felt like I had to keep taking deep breathes and still kinda feels like I do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• a stuffy nose is another one of the pregnancy symptoms. I had one with my son and just got used to it but let me tell you I was so excited when he was born and within hours I realized I could breathe through my nose!
    As for the dizzy check your blood sugar, have you had anything to eat when you feel dizzy?
    I'd really try to find a dr who can see you and help you with the q's you have.
    Best of luck!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:05 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• You need to call your OB. Hope you feel better.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:11 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I am 28 weeks and have the same problem. Stuffy all the time and dizzy when getting up and down. I stay hydrated and am eating right but it just happens. And as for you not having a doctor, you should get one ASAP. When I read you didnt have one my jaw dropped. If you can't afford medical bills then how are you supposed to afford the baby when it gets here? Not trying to sound rude. Just looking out for the best of the child. Try and get on your states insurance.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 10:08 AM on Jun. 17, 2011