Feminine Products adult content

I had my husband pick up some tampons for me(yes he does this occasionally) and he picked up the wrong size. What would you do with the box; I don't want to throw them away but they are too big for me and hurt.

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 9:07 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Shopping

• I would agree with others and say give them to a women's shelter. They are always in need of things like this. Kudos to your husband for being willing to do that for you. The few times I have asked my husband he didn't mind at all and he got major brownie points for it. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:16 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• They need these a lot at women's shelters, food pantries, wherever there are really poor people, but if you opened the box, I don't know if they'd take them or not. Could you call one and ask?
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 9:11 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Even though the box is open, the tampons would still be sealed so I think a shelter would take them.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 9:19 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Give them to someone else? Do you know a friend who could use them? Other then that I don't know.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 9:09 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Keep them under the sink for any guests that happen by and suddenly need one.

Oh and I suggest looking into menstrual cups, WAY better than tampons.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:10 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I'd say a women's shelter. Or in your guest bathroom. I use a cup, but I do keep tampons and pads in the guest bathroom just in case company needs them!
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 9:12 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I didn't even think about the women's shelters THANKS!!!!!! We don't have a guest bathroom we have one bathroom in our house and I don't have company that ever comes over so don't have anyone else that would use them
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 9:17 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I usually write down what I need but this time didn't write down the size and he just accidentally picked up the wrong size!!
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 9:18 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• my daddy used to do this for us when we were teens..he'd say, ''i'll go..just hand me the boxtop.'' hahaha..and off he'd go!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:21 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I like the idea of donating them if you can (I know lots of people who've done that with diapers when they have a lot and their kid outgrows them... I would imagine it'd be the same sort of idea). I'd probably keep it in the cupboard though, like I do those massive pads I never use! :P
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 9:49 AM on Jun. 17, 2011