DH/SO Body Wash and/or Deodorant

do you sometimes use your DH/SO's Body Wash/Soap and/or Deodorant just because they smell better and last longer?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 9:09 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• we use both use Lever2000..but i have a B&BWs something-or-other in the shower..i wonder if he ever uses it???

i do love the scent of men's colognes, though. i have been known to use his, when i know i'm just going to be jetting around the castle..not going out in public.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:19 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• we use the same soap/body wash. I wouldn't use his deodorant. He doesn't use an anti antiperspirant, just a simple deodorant (english leather). However much I love the way it smells on him, I don't think I'd care to walk around smelling like that all day. My deodorant is scented with lavender.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:11 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• No. I use Caress body wash and he like nasty bar soap. His deodorant is distinctly "manly" so I don't use it either. I wanna smell like a girl. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:13 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• lol when I was inhigh school I used men's deodorant. I would sweat a lot and didn't like it and men's seemed to help, it seemed stronger. I went to a dance and danced with a guy who smelled great and when I got home I still smelled like him. You know teenage sillyness I loved that his smell was still there in the morning even though I had changed and was not wearing the clothes that should have smelt like him, hmmmm Turns out it was me, I was the great smelling man, lol I only wore men's deodorant when playing sports after that! lol
    But I have on occasion used dh's soap (lever 2000) or his deodorant (when mine broke) hate when it crumbles on you and you realize then that that's all you had left. So dh's or nothing till I go buy more, lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:29 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I use his shaving cream becuase it's cheaper than ladies.
    AmandaH321

• No I am WAY to girly and love girly scents like right now I am in love with a vanillay citrus scent that is totally girly. As for DH he has the same issue but with his manly man scents. Those two don't really mix well though. LOL We may stink when we are together but we still are in love lol.
    sweetpea_mama

Answer by sweetpea_mama at 9:35 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• We both use Lever2000 bar soap. I have some shower gel...I use it every now and then. We normally use the same shampoo and conditioner too. We use different deodarents though! Lol I don't want to smell like a guy all day...He is using Degree something.. and I'm also using Degree...orange flower and cranberry. Smells AMAZING.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 10:02 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I use men's shaving gel too! Lol It is cheaper for whatever reason...
    CollinsMommy729