Anyone ever wish....

THAT THERE WAS ONE CERTAIN THING THAT HAD TO HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT TO TELL YOU YOUR IN LABOR OR AT LEAST TELL YOU WHEN YOUR GOING TO GO INTO LABOR?! LOL sorry just had to vent and see if anyone felt the same way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• That would be nice. I didn't even know I was in labor when I went to the hospital. I was just having an antsy day and could not sit down for more than a minute at a time and was pacing. My mom told me I was probably in labor. So she took me to the birthing center just incase since my SO was working. They had me stay because my little one was coming. It would be good to know for sure.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 1:32 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• yeah i wish it was as simple as the movies where u get one single contraction and rush to the hospital cuz thats defintely labor. or like magic u just sit up and tell ur husband its time to go because u just know. tv land and movie moms have it so good huh lol
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 12, 2008