Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have tingles from my foot to my neck on my right side what is it ????

did a ct scan and blood work everything shows normal if you have any Ideas please let me know

Answer Question

Asked by mpekic at 1:30 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Your back is out. Go to the chiropractor. This happens to me all the time.

    Answer by feesharose at 1:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

  • Don't go to the chiropractor. I just don't understand how people can go to one and then they have to keep going over and over. If you go to the chiro. and then it becomes a regular thing then in my opinion he never fixed it in the first place and you're just putting off the invevitable. Go to your MD.

    Answer by GMR at 1:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

  • Tingling sensation is generally caused when blood flow returns to an area after having been blocked (think of when your foot or leg "falls asleep").
    How long has the tingling been present?
    What is the duration?
    Is this something that is constant or does it "come and go"?
    You may pm me with the answers if you wish.
    Also I agree, please do not go to the chiropractor.

    Answer by indigostone at 1:58 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

  • It sounds to me as though the MD should have suggested a nerve specialist, a neurologist.

    Answer by Bmat at 3:22 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

  • Def go to the Chiropractor!!! They can do wonders, sounds like you are out of wack or maybe have pinched nerve.

    Answer by mamakirs at 7:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
Moms please give me advice?

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
Anyone ever wish....