If you were to have sex on 5-12-11 and its now 6-17-11 could you be pregnant? adult content

i have recently started 2 eat more,want more sleep, and i crave pickles really bad..i have had a thing that was like my period it started out light and then got heavier it didn't feel like a period at all or have that period like smell it lasted about 4-5 days and i don't want 2 drink coffee anymore or anything...any advice would be greatly apperciated thanks and my breats are like hurting and somewhat tender i have took 4 at home pregnancy tests and they said 2 negitve results and 2 inconclusive and i have rapid mood swings

Zmabyemomma

Asked by Zmabyemomma at 9:47 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• take a test.
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 9:48 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• yes, you could. take a test.

you may not be. take a test.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:48 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Did you have sex at all? Then, the answer is yes.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:48 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• IF YOU ARE SEXUALLY ACTIVE YOU COULD BE PREGNANT
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 10:03 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• If you've had sex with a male partner then yes you could be pregnant. Wait a week, then wait another week, and then one more, and finally when you haven't waited without testing for 4 consecutive weeks then test or...like we had to do in the olden days, see your OBGYN.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:04 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• yes ive taken 4 tests 2 inconclusive and 2 negitive results but my mom said when she got pregnant with me and my 2 older sisters it never showed up on an at home prgnancy test even when she was 6 months pregnant she always had 2 use a blood test and the guy used no protection im not on birth control or anything all he used was the pull out method
    Zmabyemomma

Comment by Zmabyemomma (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Omg my son ate a whole jar of pickles!! Where can I buy a pregnancy test? There are clinics and health professionals everyewere. Please call one if you think you are. We can't see the test or take it for you. Good luck.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 10:06 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• banging head into wall

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• YESSSSSS> TAT
    Wanabmommy

Answer by Wanabmommy at 2:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• You should go to the dr and find out for sure. That is the only way you are going to know what is going on, but it sounds like that you are preggo, but still go to the dr
    djh0505

Answer by djh0505 at 3:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2011