Suggestions for activities during sleepover?

We are having a sleepover (her first) of a couple of 4 & 5 year-old girls this weekend --- Suggestions for evening/night-time activities?

BaileysMom476

Asked by BaileysMom476 at 9:49 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• huh thats a tough one my dd's didnt start having friends over till they where about 9........
    do they play with dolls? maybe a tea party? or a girly movie night with lots of disney movies geared to girls......?
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:56 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I would plan some activities for them to do that include some running around. Maybe sprinklers, balloons and bubbles outside, then let them play around in the house. When it starts to get close to 'bed time' ( for 4/5 I would think a set lights out time would be best int he long run- i don't know though) I would settle them down with popcorn and movie in sleeping bags and let them know it is 'calm time' and that unless they need to go potty they should stay in their sleeping bags.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:00 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Movies, board games, decorate cookies or cupcakes
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 10:06 AM on Jun. 17, 2011