Do you think you are pregnant?

then take a test.. if you already have taken one and it was negative.. give it some time.. and try again OR go to the doctor.

this should help about half of the people on here.

Emmajosmommy

Asked by Emmajosmommy at 9:53 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I peed on a stick, it said positive, I haven't had a period for three months, my belly is swelling, I'm always tired, I had sex in April...do you think I'm pregnant?! Lol sorry hun I had to. I'm getting irritated too.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 9:56 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I went out in the yard and I got a stick...and peed on it. It was wet. Does that mean I am pregnant?
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 10:01 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I'm just gunna start telling them that thier symptoms sound like hemmeroids lol. I understand people have questions but there's a million sights that tell you pregnancy symptoms. Maybe they just want us to predict for them ;)
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 10:02 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• People who dont know how to tell if their pregnant or not shouldnt have kids.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 10:02 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• They just want attention and they have too much time on their hands. Oh well.

Maybe I AM? I haven't had a period since Nov 1997.
    Oh....wait.....that's probably because of menopause? Right?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:06 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Shaken...yes you are! Congratulations.
    I know I'm not but if I develop any symptoms this group will be where I turn to first for the answer.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:02 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Amanda - You don't even want to know what I heard....but I will tell you anyway. I heard you were abducted by aliens and they impregnated you with a half human/half alien litter to try and make a superior race. But I heard that from a Martian so who knows if it is true. Martians don't always tell the truth.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 10:11 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Well I'm no fortune teller but back in November I took a test.......can anyone of you see the future......am I pregnant? I have a big belly and there is something that is constantly moving around in there. Lol I really hope that I am because the doctor said its a baby boy and He should be here in July :) I just skip over those questions when people ask if they are pregnant. They had unprotected sex so chance are good they might be so buy a test and find out.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 10:43 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• surprisedI haven't had a period since Nov 2003, what could that mean?! Oh btw I had a hysterotomy!!!!!

djh0505

Answer by djh0505 at 3:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I'm guilty of asking this question! But on the other hand, I've never knew how to keep track of anything until recently. I now have an online calendar that tracks my ovulation cycle.

But I could be pregnant now, the stick I peed on said negative. But it could be too soon.
    AddisonsMommy12

Answer by AddisonsMommy12 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 17, 2011