Could this be a miscarriage? adult content

this month started out good dh and i bd on o day and about 9dpo i had what i thought was implantaion bleeding. i only noticed the spotting 3 different times and every time it was just a little drop of pinkish red. ok so life goes on. and then i start feeling run down just more tired than usual. and i had quite a number of pregnancy symptoms. and then the day before i was due to get af i started cramped unbelievably bad. then i noticed that i got af. so put in a tampon and went on abut my day. well since then every tampon that ive used (wich has only been 3 because the bleeding only lasted about2 days), TMI looks like a giant bloode clot. i know its normal to have some clotting on ur period but theses were all big clots and i also noticed them when i wiped. and as for the cramping, it was so bad that i had to stop what i was doin and i just curled into a ball and cryed, this happened twice. but yesterday i was doing the dishes and i had another bad cramp and the i went to the bathroom and noticed another clot. after that the clots and cramps stopped, till this morning. the bleeding has been very heavy and dark dark red. i have not had ne cramps for about an hour now but i am bleeding a little more. could this just b a really bad period or could it be a miscarriage?

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 10:07 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• it could be a lot of things..call your doctor.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:08 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• could be miscarriage
    or something else

call your doctor and make sure you have a scan today

i had miscarriage years back, early on only days after i was late, and pain was up the back of my legs, like strings running through and pulling, i went in to doc and yes it was miscarriage

you should go in today

good luck
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:19 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Id call doc hun...
    oregonduck

Answer by oregonduck at 10:43 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I say go to the doctor it can be alot of things my doctor said u can have periods still or bleeding through prengancy but i would go to be on safe side.
    momricketts

Answer by momricketts at 11:00 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• It could be a miscarriage or a period or something else, doesn't hurt to call the doctor
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:29 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Call your doctor if you wait too long (if it is a miscarriage) the baby will pass and they probably wont be able to tell you whether it was a miscarriage or not. (I pray you're not) I bleed for two weeks with my daughter it ranged from light to heavy, dark pink to light. They told me I was miscarrying and it was nothing they could do. She's almost two now! GOD BLESS
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 3:12 PM on Jun. 17, 2011