Is this true....

if you are nausea more and throw up more that your having twins?? cause i read online that its true.

Tricia737

Asked by Tricia737 at 10:13 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• HAHAHAHAAH NO! lmao. Thats not even close to being true!
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 10:13 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• no

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:14 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Nope. And my mother told me she was still throwing up until she delivered me. And I was only 1.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:14 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• HAHAHAHAHA!!!! If that were true, I would have 3 sets of twins.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:16 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Is this a joke? Are you a troll? No this is not true and if you believed it for even a second you need to get some help.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:26 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• If it is true I want to know where my other baby is and why they only see one on an ultrasound. Both pregnancies I had horrible morning sickness. With my daughter I lost 40 lbs because of it. My friend was pregnant with twins and she didnt have morning sickness at all. They also say that if you have morning sickness your having a girl which is bull. My aunt had morning sickness with both her kids so bad they had to put her on meds to stop it and guess what......both kids are boys. Its just like a ton of heart burn means the baby is having a full head of hair..... again not true. My mom had killer heart burn with me and I was bald. Dont believe everything you read.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 10:38 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!! im throwin like hell and sick .. and i have only one bb :D
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 12:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Vomiting a lot can sometimes indicate multiple pregnancies, but many women are very sick when they are pregnant.
    rachelrothchild

Answer by rachelrothchild at 12:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• No way, almost all women get morning sickness when pg
    Wanabmommy

Answer by Wanabmommy at 2:17 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• no, its not true!
    djh0505

Answer by djh0505 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 17, 2011