You'll love this. My crazy FIL sued my BIL for money he loaned him...

My BIL was making payments to him,and my FIL decided he wanted it all NOW and sued him for it.
My BIL says his dad showed up in court piss drunk,could hardly stand up,and threatened my BIL by saying he'd cut his throat if he didn't get his money THAT DAY.
The court police officer had to restrain him!
Can you beat that for crazy messed up inlaws??

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:13 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Too funny! I dont have inlaws yet....but my fiancee (been with him almost 7 years) has a family that Im pretty confident can outdo anyones inlaws.... from keeping a knife in the bathroom to literally cut their crap when its too big, to peeing the bed when their too lazy to get up and go to the bathroom, to calling skinny girls in bathing suits mean names at the beach, to farting super loud in public and thinking its wicked funny, to using dish towels as pads, to forgetting how to use their debit card every time its time to pay for anything when we are with them, to practically reaching the big O over a food buffett....
    mitchellb

Answer by mitchellb at 10:35 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Was this on Judge Judy?? Because I think I saw it there. or maybe Maury. You should sign them up.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 10:14 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• This was real? This really happened. That's a crazy bunch of inlaws.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:25 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• LOL We could almost have the same family, except that wouldn't be my inlaws, it'd be my actual family!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:30 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• your Fil sounds like mine is with his dd's hubby, (both sets live behind me) and everyday it is a fight like this, I swear never seen to people who hate each other as much as they do, and who has to save the day (my dh) I hate drama and these people are full of it. and none of them have a phone so they all crowd around my house wanting the phone to call this one or that one and start fighting again, I hate to treat them like children and tell them they could only come over at certain times of the day to use the phone unless it was an emergency, and to keep their drama and ignorant fighting in their own yard, so I see where you are coming from cause I see this stuff everyday..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:46 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• mitchell, are you SURE you want to be a part of that family?? LOL! I think they take the cake on crazy. You could write a book. Then the screenplay!
    OP, I wouldn't be surprised if the judged decided your BIL's bill was now paid in full after that stunt!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 2:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• LOL! No,but it could be!

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 10:15 AM on Jun. 17, 2011