Evil Sister In Law

I have a sister in law she liked me at first, there daughter was in the hospital so they stayed there so when I moved in with my husband (was boyfriend at time) she said she really liked me. I was there only transportation for his family to go and see them. It is one reason as to why I moved in was to help them out. The next time my husband saw them she told him she hated me. He said why? you said last time you liked her now you hate her? She told him she just had a bad feeling about me. Well when they finally came home from the hospital me and her had hanged out. She was talking so bad about my husbands mother the GU. I just stated facts, like I hate the bugs, I do not understand why she is so attached. Things like that. She was talking about how she does not want her around her daughter at all. How she wants to hit her sometimes. How she loves that she will pay for everything and her and her husband do not ever have to work because her mother in law will do anything she say or wants. I mean she was talking bad and SHE said lets keep all this just between us girls. I told her ok. The next day she went and told our mother in law everything that SHE had said saying I said it! My husband asked me what my SIL said but I wouldnt tell him cuz I promised. But I told him I did not say any of that. He believed me because everyone who has ever known me knows I am no where near scared to say anything to anyone I do not lie. He also before he knew me caught her saying things about wanting to hit his mother and stuff. Anyways, so then she hit my son on my sons birthday for doing nothing LITTERALLY. She lied and said no when I SAW it. His mother in law told me she could not see her doing this. My husband and everyone in the house said yes she could they have seen her hit one of the kids before. Her and her husband fight over who takes care of there baby when they are playing there Dungouns in Dragons (however you spell it) But she will eventually make her husband, he can be in the middle of playing a game with his brothers and she will yell at him to give the baby the medicine because shes in the middle of a quest. It makes me sick. Anyways, so I confronted her about everything in front of everyone and she said sorry. But then just two weeks ago she started huffing and puffing at me for no reason. So I tried to ignore her to see if that worked. It did not beacuse yesterday she came up to me and my husband and said I want to talk to you you stupid drama B. I told her no I do not wanna talk to you. I walked outside down the steps and she yells from the door. " I never hit your son, and that my SS told her (which just turned 2) that I hit him." Okay, I use to be bad before I had my son. I have not fought since I became pregnant. That made me mad I threw everything in my arms down at her and told her that she did hit my son he had a big red mark for 2 days that EVERYONE saw I charged at her. I was sick and tired of her making crap up! Specially about my kids! My husband grabbed me and stopped me and took me to the car. I went to our old roommates and saw them. They said that when she use to get mad at them they always ignored her and she would say they where doing stuff and saying stuff that was all a lie they never did anything. That she loves drama. One of my roommates when back to our house to get there old vacumm cleaner. She told him that I called her a SKANK, and all kinds of lies. He told her that she needs to stop the drama she got mad and stormed into her room. I have never had drama in my life I have always stayed away from chicks. I just do not know what to do with her. I tried confronting, and ignoring I have no clue what to do.We asked my SS if I hit him. He said yes mommy hit me, he asked him if daddy hits him he said yes daddy hits me. We asked if his grandma hits him he said yes. Only one time when my husband asked later if mommy hit him he said no daddy hits me. He repeats everything he is told. I do smack both of our kids when they are fighting or something and I tell my husband every time. She just keeps coming up with stuff thankfully we are moving out before the 1st. :-) My SIL and my MIL they where at a photo shoot I went to the same one and told me everything that they where saying about me (obviously bad things) and the woman told me that my SS looks more happy with me because the whole time last time my SS was there he screamed and cried the whole time. But this time he is happy and playing and wanting to have fun and play not just cry for my MIL. Iam just stuck, should I confront them? Should I just stay in my room and wait it out?

kat_tastorphy

Asked by kat_tastorphy at 10:15 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• I really think that you and your family need to move out and get your own place. You can't stop people from spewing hatred or talking behind your back, but you can cut out the toxic people that bring no happiness to your lives. If your ss is happier being away from all of them, that should be a big clue that something is seriously wrong and that children need a healthy environment in order to thrive and grow into a healthy adult.
    Sithpadawans

Answer by Sithpadawans at 10:47 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Sounds like y'all need to grow up a bit. You have a baby now. Even though you said that you haven't been fighting since you got pregnant, it sounds like you were on the brink and your DH stopped you. That isn't very becoming of a mother. Honey, women are not chicks, it's bad enough when men cut women down, it isn't appropriate for a woman to do also. There are those of us out there that are mature and ladylike (even if we can get dirty and work on man's stuff). I think you need to get away from these people. They all sound like losers and they are going to bring you down. No one has a car? Unless you live in the city and use public transportation, that should be telling you something right there. Along with all sorts of people all living in the same place. Is this really how you want your son being raised? He will mimic what he sees from the adults. And will speak that way too.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:27 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I can't even finish reading this.. its full of childish things.. I would just stay away. Grow up.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:33 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• You need to stay away from her and even if she is telling lies and trying to start drama ,still stay away, people like her never grow up just always look for someone else to blame so they can look all innocent and rosey, keep your distance and get out of that house.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:41 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Well, we have paid for our new place, just waiting for it to be cleaned out by the people they said it would be ready by the 1st. I just want time to fly by untill that day hits.
    kat_tastorphy

Comment by kat_tastorphy (original poster) at 10:56 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• This is so long that I can't finish either....but if she's lying and such about you, the best thing to do is stay away from her!!!!!!!! That way, the next time some BS comes up you can tell people you haven't talked to her in a year or whatever! DISTANCE!
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 11:06 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Ughhh, Life is so much bigger than this. Don't get all caught up in she said/he said or he said/she said stuff. You're a mother, focus on your daily life with your baby and leave others to their own demise. Just be more grown up. You'll be better off for it in the long run. So you didn't say it. You know you didn't say it....just know that in your own heart and move on. People like your SIL usually end up getting themselves in the wringer sooner or later and learn their own lessons and if not, you have to live your life anyway. Move on. Focus on your family and find things to love in life, it's toooo short as it is. Good Luck!!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 11:11 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Thank you, I will continue to ignore her. It just made me so mad that she addmitted it and didn't say sorry about hitting my son. Then she lied right in front of everyone even people she had told the truth to. Just fusterating, just needed to know I was doing the right thing by just staying away from her.
    kat_tastorphy

Comment by kat_tastorphy (original poster) at 1:20 PM on Jun. 17, 2011