Would you take photos

Would you take sexy photos of yourself for your husband as a gift even though you are slightly showing pregnant? And if so, where can one go to print them out without a clerk seeing them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Definitely....prego's are HOT!
    As for printing, I'm not sure, I use a digital camera and have a good printer at home.
    leeceeann

Answer by leeceeann at 1:39 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• The only place you can print out pictures so no one sees them but you is on your own personal printer.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:39 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I would take sexy photos for my hubby, even if i would have a preggo belly already.. to be honest, i think sexy pregnant pics are the best "sexy" pictures ever. hehe :)

I dont think you can print them out anywhere without a clerk seeing them, because someone has to print them out.
    But maybe you know someone that has a really good printer (if you dont have one). then you could get the special foto paper and print them out at home. buy a nice frame and voilà you have a great gft for your hubby :D
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Get yourself one of thows printers that prints out photos. I personaly would never let anyone take naked pics of me never never never...

Answer by louise2 at 1:51 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Yes! That's such a great gift idea. Do you have a color printer? You can do it at home with photo paper so no one else will see!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2008