What would you do?

my dh of 3 years has been chatting with a chick on fb, they both know i have an issue with it but they continue to talk. he tells me they are friends but I have caught them talking dirty. he also told her he didn't love me but was staying for our daughter's. but he does little "I Love You" things to me and for me so I think he lied about that (yes it still stings) could he just be looking for excitement or should I prepare for a divorce? I love him and probably can forgive him I don't want to put our daughters thru a divorce over curiosity. what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Honestly..that would really tick me off!! He shouldn't be chatting with another girl.. That's emotional cheating which could lead to something else.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:44 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• he also told her he didn't love me but was staying for our daughter's.

If you choose to ignore that you are asking for trouble.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 10:45 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• i think he was telling that chick the truth when he said he is just staying because of his daughter. you should have a long talk with him because it sounds like your marriage is in trouble.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:50 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Tell him if he continues with this behavior you will be divorcing him. There is NO reason for a married man, lying or not to tell any woman he doesn't love his wife. Only you can make the decision to stay or not but staying for the kids isn't always the best thing. Good luck to you!
    KAESMAMA3

Answer by KAESMAMA3 at 10:50 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I would tell him the chatting on FB stops or I would file for divorce , I am sorry but this man is disrespecting you and how would he fill if you were the one chatting with another man and he was asking you not to cause it hurt him? ,momma this is your life and only you can decide how to live it, but I could not live with a man who didn't love me enough to put our marriage before some girl.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:53 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I have major issue's with any kind of cheating so if i was in your position i would leave him and make him pay.
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Um, you need to put a STOP to that right now! He's married. Just because it's on the internet doesn't make it any less WRONG. He's purposely flirting and trying to draw this other girl in. WTHeck? No way. It may not mean divorce but it does mean laying down the LAW on internet chat sites.
    That's just way off limits. Internet is so easy for a few chats to lead to other things, next thing you know it's sending pics, then phone texting, then meeting....I've seen several friends go through this who felt they were giving their DH his freedom to chat online and have FRIENDS...it backfired on them every time. Most guys (NOT all) but most guys today don't have such great morals and will cheat when and if they think they can get away with it. It's just FACT. My DH says most men have the morals of an "alley cat" today. He hears alot of guy talk. You'd be shocked.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 11:00 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I would address this quick i have been in this place couple times and i endded it cause my ex kept doing it to me. It might be for the best.
    momricketts

Answer by momricketts at 11:05 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Id ask him if he was serious about working on our relationship/ staying in our relationship. If he said yes, I would insist on counseling, a shared facebook account, and that woman never to be heard from again! If he said no, I would have the locks changed while he was at work and put his shit on the lawn.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 12:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2011