How can I help my hubby handle my moodiness at eight months pregnant?

I've been extremely cranky and (according to hubby, nasty) for the past week. My issues are legitimate, but they are suddenly boiling over and hubby can't handle it. He is also clueless because he hasn't been reading up on how to be supportive during these hormone driven stages. I am feeling very badly for both of us. What can I do?

Dreamforbb

Asked by Dreamforbb at 1:41 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Avoid eachother as much as possible.. I can't think of anything else!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:47 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I know you feel bad, but your hubby is just going to have to suck it up. It will be over soon enough.
    Anonymous

• take a chill pill im pregnant and i think women use pregnancy to be cranky and b...chy at times just cuz they can say im pregnant. yes you are uncomfortble and probably not sleeping well but thats not all his fault try and be alittle more calm dont over reaact to the little things, your going to push him away when you need him the most right now. if you find yourself getting crabby leave the room hes in instead of being rude to him.
    Anonymous

• I'd say try to think before you speak- he is probably a nervous wreck himself and you being a b*&(H isn't going to help anyone. Some men are more supportive then others too- just because he's not the "model" hubby in the understanding department- doesn't mean that he isn't completely in love with you & just as excited and scared as you...
    Think from his point of view- men fix things- and he can't fix you right now.
    Good luck & Congrats!
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 2:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• he really should be more understanding. thats all im going to say.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:06 PM on Dec. 12, 2008