has anynoe got a BFP then bled heavy for several days and found out still pregnant?

cdonovan612

Asked by cdonovan612 at 1:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• what's BFP??
    Anonymous

• Big Fat Positive on HPt- hee hee - sorry
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 1:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• OH i see..well no lol, but i spotted a little bit when it was time for my period..and yes i was still pregnant.
    Anonymous

• ok- well thanks -
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 1:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Heavy bleeding, not likely that you are still pregnant
    Anonymous

• It depends on what kind of bleeding it is. Was it clotty? Was it bright red? Was it brown? Were there cramps? It is not likely that if it is "heavy" that the person is still pregnant
    Anonymous

• well its bright red - no clots- I went to ER and all still looked well- cervix was closed but they cant explain why i am bleeding- i just dont trust it will stay that way- scared I will have an MC
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 1:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Did it happen when you were supposed to be on your period??
    I had what I thought was a normal period when I was a few weeks along. Some (very few from what I've heard) women still bleed during pregnancy. My great grandmother didn't know she was pregnant until she was 5 months along because she kept getting her period. She had a healthy baby though, and so did I.
    ilovemyjoes

Answer by ilovemyjoes at 2:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Did you have sex right before the bleeding started or did you do any strenous activity? I suffer from bleeding issues while pregnant and one of the things I learned very early on w/my 1st was that sex caused me to bleed very badly. You def need to go to the obgyn or ER for a thorough check up. You may be fine- but it also could be something very serious!!!! Good luck : )
    BTW- Do not have sex if you just had a bleeding episode and are pregnant- it can be VERY DANGEROUS!
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 2:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2008