Father's Day w/out DH

My DH is away until July 11, he is in a rehab center in town. We have 2 kids together... 2 and 3, we can only see him 2 hours on Sunday, I cannot bring him food, or anything. I'm just really bummed....we're super super low on cash, anyone have any gift ideas????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Have the kids make something
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 11:16 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• help the kids make him a card..just being able to spend time with him should be a big gift in itself!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:17 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I would have the kids make him something, maybe a picture, or card, and you could take a picture of the kids (maybe as they are making the item for dad) and find a cute frame (or make one yourself if you are a craft person) and give that to him. The best "gift" of all is just being able to see the kids and spend some time with them.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:11 PM on Jun. 17, 2011