My daughter is always farting, she's done this since birth.

She is now 7 weeks old and she is always farting anymove she makes. But she is never uncomfortable by them. she is never fussy before she farts and she even will do it while sleeping. Whats really bad she can out do my entire family men and all.

army_mommy15

Asked by army_mommy15 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• its normal even though it can be embarrsing. my DD let one rip while at the WIC clinic omg i thought i was gonna die, everyone looked at me like i did it. she was about 2 months old
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:59 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Mine did to. And she still does at 5 months , but only in the mornign when she first wakes up. Me and my husband laugh so much, becuase it is hard to believe how something so little can have that much air in her, and its so loud too.
    Anonymous

• It's always wonderful when this happens to us in church... but don't worry it's totally normal, just means there's lots of gas in there. But, if it's not causing pain then count your blessings, because lots of little ones have tummy trouble that causes them pain and discomfort. If she's not hurting, that's a really good thing, and if you get dirty looks just ignore them because I say the dirty looks are definitely worth the little girl not having pain!
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 3:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• That is normal. It is best she let it out instead of having stomach problems. My son is 18 months and in the morning I alway know when he is up...........just smile.
    haveahappyday

Answer by haveahappyday at 5:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2008