Can you miscarry without any bleeding or cramping?

I am almost 13 weeks and I just don't feel very pregnant. I still have a little belly but it really isn't very firm. I am still tired in the afternoon but not nauseous anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different, you might want to call your doctor and get your hormone levels checked, to make sure you are on track,, at 3 months you would eventually have cramping and bleeding, but something tells me you just might have gotten luck on the morning sickness thing! I was deathly sick with my daughter, but not one bit with my son.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:13 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Yes you can. But lets hope not. I've been rather nervous too this time. Good luck hun.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 11:19 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I agree every pregnancy is different. I doubt that you miscarried. You would have noticed if you had. You probably dont feel pregnant because you are one of the lucky ones that dont have many symptoms in early pregnancy. Give it a few more weeks and when you start to feel baby move or have an ultrasound it will feel more real and as your stomach grows you will feel more pregnant. So enjoy not having morning sickness and try enjoy that you arent really tired either while it lasts.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 11:23 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• To me, it just sounds like you have hit your 2nd trimester and started feeling better...which is a good thing. Is this your first? A lot of women feel really good during their 2nd trimester when morning sickness and fatigue passes...a lot of the annoying pregnancy symptoms and discomforts return in the 3rd trimester. I wouldn't worry too much...and at this point in your pregnancy, it would be very unlikely for you to miscarry without cramping and bleeding...those things tend to happen if you miscarry before you ever know you're pregnant...as in just a few weeks pregnant, before you would ever know.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:45 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• im 16 wks and sometimes i dont feel pregnant and that is very diff from 16wks prego with my daughter bc she was a crazy baby in my belly by now and i guess thats why i dont feel very prego with this one. my morning sickness is gone and stuff to so we are lucky lol.

it will be ok if you are too concerned call your dr
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 1:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• To me, its sounds like you are on the bottom slide of 1st trimester and over your morning sickness.. enjoy the next three months or so because third trimester will remind you alot of your first month symptoms.. except a wayyyyy bigger belly and a suprise arrival at the end! :) Congrats on being prego btw!
    Wanabmommy

Answer by Wanabmommy at 2:12 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Thanks i think I am just freaking out a little, this is my second baby.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:50 PM on Jun. 17, 2011