Diva fertility cups

Anyone use these?

Wanabmommy

Asked by Wanabmommy at 11:36 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't even know what they are. Can you explain what they are?
    dsadang

Answer by dsadang at 11:39 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Fertility cups? Or menstrual cups? I'm only aware of Diva menstrual cups.....
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:47 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Supposedly then are cups you install into yourself after sex to keep all of the semen inside of you to maximize your chances of getting pregnant.. idk i just heard about them
    Wanabmommy

Comment by Wanabmommy (original poster) at 11:53 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I jsut wanted to get everyones opinion and some facts about them before i tried them out bcs i have been ttc for over a year and anything that would help is worth the try in my opinion..
    Wanabmommy

Comment by Wanabmommy (original poster) at 11:55 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I have heard of the diva menstrual cups and perhaps they are the same things. The cups are used instead of pads or tampons. I have not heard of anyone using them to conceive. But in essence they catch your monthly flow and hold it there until you empty it so I am assuming that they could do the same thing for semen.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:16 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• They are menstrual cups, but some women put them in to keep semen in their vagina after intercourse, either because they're TTC or to prevent leakage on the bed while they sleep. :P I use it as a menstrual cup but I have popped it in when I just wanted to roll over and go to sleep rather than go wash up (I had an IUD though, can't tell you if it would have been effective for fertility ;)).
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 12:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Those are menstrual cups, not fertility cups. Have not seen much as far as success in using them for fertility.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• This is what I'm talking about www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/softcup
    Wanabmommy

Comment by Wanabmommy (original poster) at 2:04 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I wouldn't trust that! I'll look for other alternatives. Try laying down with your but tilted for about 30 minutes after sex. Baby dust to you :) **
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 3:07 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Thanks for the idea, if oyu come up with anymore u can post them to my page anything would b great! TANKY TANKY mama
    Wanabmommy

Comment by Wanabmommy (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Jun. 17, 2011