Did you know that NO STUDIES have been done which prove the safety of ultrasounds, and the American Medical Association recommends AGAINST unnecessary exposure.
"Unnecessary Exposure" includes the use of ultrasound to:
1. Confirm the sex of the baby.
2. Assess gestational age (how many weeks old the baby is).
3. Assess fetal size and growth.
4. Confirm multiple pregnancy.
5. Determine fetal presentation (the position of the baby in the womb).
Answer by keisha613 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 17, 2011
Answer by yesmaam at 11:46 AM on Jun. 17, 2011
Answer by 2teens2LOs at 11:58 AM on Jun. 17, 2011
Answer by caramelH at 12:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2011
Answer by rachelrothchild at 12:14 PM on Jun. 17, 2011
Featured Posts in All Groups