• In the Spotlight:

How embarrasing...! adult content

So me and my boyfriend were having sex yesterday, and every time we do it, i feel like i have to pee, but then i try and i dont have to. But yesterday i told him to stop because i felt like i had to go, but i though it was just a false alram like always. Well then the second he pulls out i started to pee all over him, it was so embarrasing, and i stared crying. (I hate begin so emoitonal). Has this happend to anyone else in their pregnancy?
BTW im 27 weeks.

Mason_david95

Asked by Mason_david95 at 11:51 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Incontinence is very common during pregnancy. The baby puts a lot of pressure on your bladder, and sex just adds to that pressure.

Here's a question though... are you having or close to having an orgasm when this urge to urinate hits? Because orgasm often changes for women in pregnancy, and it might be female ejaculate if it accompanies orgasm, which is NOT urine.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:59 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• i think it's an orgasme !!!
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 12:02 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• It felt like it, i never though of that! but when he pulled out and I "started peeing" It kept coming like a pee, could it still be an orgasim?
    Mason_david95

Comment by Mason_david95 (original poster) at 12:16 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Yes, it could still be an orgasm if you were having one, if one was just starting or just ending.

Female ejaculate is very different from urine. Does it smell like urine? If not, it's probably ejaculate.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Meant to add

**Especially if you are not having incontinence issues at any other time**
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I havent had that happen but i always feel like i have to pee so right when things start happening before they get to the hot and heavy parts i stop and go to avoid that. lol. Plus my baby is sitting really low and i have to pee like every hour! just a little but feel like i am not gonna make it to the bathroom! lol drives me nuts. Im sure ur bf wont let it bother him...he knows ur pregnant and baby is pushing on ur bladder. Just talk to him and im sure he will comfort you and make you feel better.
    briannasmom3

Answer by briannasmom3 at 12:35 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• i had it without been prego lollllllllllll .... shuuut .. lolll so i know its could be an orgasme ;)
    but i dnt know while prego if ist cause of de pressur eof bb ...well dnt worryyyyyyyyy u'll forget and wehn u rmebere it u both will augh abt it ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 12:35 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I agree orgasim!! Lucky lady!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• It could have been an orgasm. My friend wasnt pregnant but when she had sex with her bf she got so embaressed because she thought she had peed during sex and it was an orgasm. Here is something embarassing though. I'm 35 weeks prego and a few weeks ago hubby and I were watching tv and I started laughing so hard that I peed my pants because of the pressure from the baby. I've never done that in my entire life.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 12:55 PM on Jun. 17, 2011