Funny jokes?

My step dad is having a hard time as his father is currently in an intensive care unit and things dont look good for him. He is the type to need cheering up and I was wondering if you all could tell me some good jokes, I am fresh out.

mitchellb

Asked by mitchellb at 11:52 AM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• What kind of jokes? Do you have a certain subject?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:55 AM on Jun. 17, 2011

• What did the father ghost say to the naughty baby ghost?
    Spook when you're spooken to!
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 12:02 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• No certain topic just in general good bad clean dirty no rules here.....hes got a great sense of humor
    mitchellb

Comment by mitchellb (original poster) at 12:03 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."

She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 12:08 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• A man and a woman started to have sex in the middle of a dark forest. After about 15 minutes of it, the man finally gets up and says, "Damn, I wish I had a flashlight!". The woman says, "Me too, you've been eating grass for the past ten minutes!"

Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 12:11 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• In this life I'm a woman.

In my next life, I'd like to come back as a bear. When you're a bear, you get to hibernate.
    You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that. Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that, too.

When you're a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you're sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that.

If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.

If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.

Yup... gonna be a bear.

Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 12:16 PM on Jun. 17, 2011