Does anyone else ?

Think thongs are confortable, all my friends think im nuts because they said they cant stand the riding that happends when you wear them. I sleep in them and all. Also they think im nuts for wearing a bra to bed! I dont know what do youus all think of this?

AriaxKatriina

Asked by AriaxKatriina at 1:59 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• U are weird! I sleep in sports bras and granny panties!
    Anonymous

• I used to wear thongs...and then they just got annoying. But if you like wearing them, that's great. To each their own.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:06 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i hate wearing undies and bras..lol..i mean, i do..but i hate it!! i never do to bed tho..sleeping is supposed to be a comfy time..shorts and a tanktop is all i need!! :) as for thongs..i prefer g strings..and yes theyre comfy..better than regular undies
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i like g strings better i wear thongs but sometimes they drive me nuts lol i wear a bra to bed to cant sleep without it
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I used to be a thong die hard and I hated the stigma attatched to them then I discovered boy shorts and I'll never go back. But I know they dont work for everyone just like thongs dont work for everyone. I sleep in a sports bra because I am very busty and just feel more secure that way. I guess its also supposed to help reduce saggage so kudos to you hot momma!
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i wear a sports bra to bed sometimes depends on what happened that night i have never worn thongs because they look uncomfortable but i uess ill just have to try it to find out.
    angel326

Answer by angel326 at 2:44 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I CAN NOT wear a bra to bed it is so uncomfortable. I like thongs sometimes but only rarely at night I have like little boxers and a tank top that I like to wear.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 3:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• my so wont let me sleep in a bra haha, but if its up to me i can totally sleep with one on. but no i dont wear thongs(nor do i wear grannie panties)
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 3:58 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• LOL. I am slow. I though you ment thong as in sandles. OK. Now that I am with it. yes, I wear them but I can't wear a bra to bed, besides my dh wouldnt like it..lol.
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 5:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Thongs are very bad for women so I gave up the habit..but I always wear a bra to bed and I think thats why I still have a perky rack at 38 with two kids
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 7:39 PM on Dec. 12, 2008