Just plain cute

So I guess that my 4 year old daughter has heard my husband and I say one to many times in the past that we're broke because we dont have any money. I say this because yesterday she went to the bathroom and when she came out she said "mommy the toilet is broke" I said "no its not" she said "yes it is, it doesnt have any money". I couldnt believe my ears and I just started laughing. Any one else have funny stories like this?

SMG1120

Asked by SMG1120 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have a million, but I love yours that is cute! When I was little and riding in the car with mom I'd tell her I was hungry and she'd ask "do I look like a refridgerator to you?" lol so I've said it to my boys a few times lol well I said once since DD was born and not thinking about her nursing and one of them replied, yes you do you're sissy's refridgerator. Ahhhh they got me lol
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 12:58 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Lmbo. Cute!my youngest son is two and has learned the word punk lol
    so other day my husband said wassup jojo! Jojo says wassup daddy.... Wassup punk lol!! I thought i was going to die laughing
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 1:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2011