FOOTBALL

Are there any football fans out there?

What is your favorite team?

Your hubby's?

Your kids?

I didn't like football until I met my hubby. We lived in Wisconsin and most his family is Packer fans. I like the Packers. My hubby likes the Vikings. My daughter could care less and my son likes the Titans. So, to say football season is interesting at our house is an understatement. But, NEVER boring.

SweetPea726

Asked by SweetPea726 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• OMG i a HARDCORE Ravens fan!! i love football i think more then my fiance does. He is a Vikings fan. So we root for each others teams until they play each other lol!! We live in Texas now so we dont get to see either of our teams...

Except like 3 years ago the Ravens played the Cowboys and i went and sported my Ravens gear!! it was a blast and the Ravens won! they beat the cryboys in the last game at thier old stadium!

Thomas and i also went to the Saints/Cowboys game last year on Thankgiving. We had a blast!
    briannasmom3

Answer by briannasmom3 at 2:13 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I'm not hardcore but I'll watch it once in awhile. Sadly enough, my team is the Dolphins.
    Anonymous

• I love football.
    We all love Nebraska. I love Penn State as well
    Steelers is everyones favorite for pro. ( that went over well last yr living in Wisconsin)
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• GO PHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, so I am a die hard dolphin fan.

I do like the Titans too.

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:04 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Cowboys all the way.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I was one of 2 packer fans in a house full of Steelers for the Superbowl. It was a great night, lol
    SweetPea726

Comment by SweetPea726 (original poster) at 1:02 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• LOL, i am sure it was. People get very protective here over those Packers. I have just never really liked them.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 1:03 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• We are all football fans in our household, DS played up until college too BUT I am the biggest fan out of all of us ... everyone knows not to bother Mom on Sundays during football season!

I really only watch NFL games ... not too interested in college games ... and I don't really have a favorite team ... I'll watch them all!

FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• For us it's all about the NE Patriots!! DH & I are huge fans! Tedi Bruschi was my fave, I was so sad the day her retired, but happy for him with all he over came!! I am also a Athletic Trainer so I provide medical coverage for and work very closely with our high school team, and I covered it in college. I have never been to a game that I haven't stood on the sidelines for... nothing like seeing, hearing & feeling the game from the line of scrimmage!! ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• not a sports fan @ all
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 2:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2011