Is there something wrong with me?

So I have 2 step sons that are over 18. They always bring their friends by and they have this one friend that they keep telling me has the biggest crush on me. I am 10 years older than him but for some reason the thought of this younger guy thinking of me that way makes me feel good! I would never do anything to act on it, I love dh dearly  and when someone brings it up I just laugh about it and say "well he can have a crush but I am a happily married woman" but I think just the thought of someone else finding me attractive makes me feel good about myself ?? IDK does it make me horrible to like the fact that knowing he finds me attractive brings?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• NO, and consider yourself lucky, being that I am 44 and DS is 6,,, I will never be a milf,,, LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:04 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I think we all like to feel someone is attracted to us. Nothing wrong with that.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Ego boosts are always a good thing. Just keep saying what you have been saying and laugh it off and enjoy your ego boost.
    Sithpadawans

Answer by Sithpadawans at 1:11 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• No. That's normal.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• never a shame feeling good about your self esxpecially if you dont wanna act on it!
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 1:46 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• HELL NO! I had an OLD guy fire on me the other day and I felt good at least someone still looks at me!
    mommerbean

Answer by mommerbean at 2:31 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• No, it's normal. I get it all the time and it makes me feel great. I don't want to mess with some youngster but it makes me smile.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• No its normal you sexy mama ! :)
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 3:13 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• There is nothing wrong with that!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2011