Bikini wax question...Ever done it?

Have you ever had a bikini wax or more specifically a Brazilian bikini wax. I'm considering it but I'm wondering how painful is it? How long does it last? Anything to take into consideration or questions to ask the person who does it. I don't know if I'll have the nerve to actually do it, but I think it could be interesting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• i had a brazilian wax once..lol..i actually went for a bikini wax but the lady told me to go as far as i could and i ended up with the brazilian wax...it is painful..BUT not to the point that you'll regret going in...it mostly hurts when they wax by the inner and outer part of your labia...you feel like a sting and you'll feel uncomfortable for the rest of the day...i was a little red down there but the next day i was good...the back doesn't hurt as muchas i thought it was going to...i'll tell you this it is definitely worth it!! and the only reson i haven't done it again is bcuz i haven't had the money for it...oh..and ur hair grows soooooo thin!!! It's not rough like when you shave!! You'll love it!! If you do get it use cocoa butter or eucerin for the burning or redness...Hope this helped!!
    JulieFrancesca

Answer by JulieFrancesca at 1:22 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• The salon I work at is going to start this service soon. That requires guinea pigs. It was a little awkward.  I will definitely do it again, but it is painful.
    wilbursdaughter

Answer by wilbursdaughter at 12:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2008