What do you think? My sister will take care of other kids, but not her own nephews and when I hear that shes baysitting others I feel bad! She has never really babysat for me but for a couple of hours 4 at the most! What do you think?

DaddysGirl523

Asked by DaddysGirl523 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• Have you asked her why? Maybe the timing hasn't been right?
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:08 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Does she normally get paid for those other kids and she thinks you won't pay her?
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• yes shes says shes busy in talking to my other family she not really doing anything , why not say i dont want to instead of lying to me
    DaddysGirl523

Comment by DaddysGirl523 (original poster) at 1:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Maybe she would feel bad charging you.?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:10 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Does she get paid to babysit the other kids?? Or timing as mentioned by Dahis... my sister has had one sleep over with my daughter.. I never really gave it thought as to why she never offered.. just figured she other things going on.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 1:10 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I think you should be happy that someone who doesn't want to watch your kids doesnt',, IDK mamma, have you watched hers???
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:11 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• no she does not get paid for the others, but once i asked her and she said no im busy then when i offered to pay she wasnt
    DaddysGirl523

Comment by DaddysGirl523 (original poster) at 1:12 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• she has no kids
    DaddysGirl523

Comment by DaddysGirl523 (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Is it because of the way your children behave or that they are too much for her to take care of? I'm not trying to be mean but I know there are people in our family whose children I will not babysit and it's because of the behavior of those children. She might rather tell you she's busy than she doesn't want to watch your boys.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:13 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• im have lots of friends with kids and we do the switcharoo, one day i babysit theres and another day they watch mine but when they arent avaliable i should be able ask
    DaddysGirl523

Comment by DaddysGirl523 (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Jun. 17, 2011