Symptoms of Ovulation?

I have heard that every women has different symptoms of ovulation. I was wondering what are some of the symptoms of ovulation other than discharge and a raise in body temperature?

jsmith750xa21

Asked by jsmith750xa21 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Pimples. Pain in the side where the egg is being released. Plus the two you've listed.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:26 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I was doubled over in pain and sometimes vomitting when I ovulated. Thank GOD I dont' do that anymore lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:28 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Mid cycle spotting,pain or achines near the ovaries, increase sexual feelings, fuller vaginal lips, abdominal bloating, water retention, increase energy level, heighten sense of vision and smell, and taste, increased sensitivity in brewers and skin, breast tenderness. Quotes fromTaking Charge of Your Fertility- Toni weschler
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 1:46 AM on Jun. 18, 2011