Direct sales moms...

I am very casually considering adding something sales oriented to my schedule...mostly for fun and to get discounts on products I may like. Tell me about what you do, focus mostly on the products. Those who are willing to tell me how much you actually make win bonus points. And that means what YOU make, not some other lady you know or your director or this one person you read about. Also, no vague descriptions. Just tell me what you do, how you find customers, and what you sell...I don't care how long the company has been around or how much you love it. I will message you if interested in discussing the opportunity further.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I do both Scentsy and PartyGals.
    PartyGals- Lotions potions and those things that go buzz in the night! I am #6 in the US for sales, Top Ten past 3 years. Commissions begin at 50%, I make about $55,000/yr. WHY? Sex sells. Msg me 4 more info!

Scentsy Wickless Candles- I am a Director, I make on average $800/ month. That is between MY personal sales & my downline (people who join the business under me) Commissions begin at 20%, once you sell your first $1000, you move up to 25%. You earn a bonus on any month you sell over $2000, and with a few recruits, you'll be making between 39 & 45% of your sales. For the month of May my commission was $1137. HOW do I do it? The product is amazing! They smell it, they buy it. Safe, no flame, no soot, low heat candles that are beautiful. It just makes SCENTS! Hostess benefits are company paid, no meetings to attend, no membership fees, and state sales tax is collected for you.
    OUT OF CHAR!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2011