My does this happen?

Why when women are around for long periods of time, like friends, or mom & daughters.. our period cycles start becoming very similar and start coming almost on the same day even..?

I always wondered.. thought it was strange. Anyone know why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i wonder that to its like every time i am around another female and they start thiers i end up starting way before i am due
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 2:06 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I think its because you experience the same type of stressors at the same times and since stress is a major factor in the timing of periods that is my best guess but woe to the man who must live with the 5 women who all have their period at the same time LOL
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 2:12 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I have my period within a couple of days of my sister in law and my mother in law who I see everyday. It is crazy in that house with the three of us. LOL. The guys stay outside.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 4:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• LOL, I am going anon with this answer: Not only do me and my daughter do that, but, my husband gets cramps and headaches, and says he is bloated. Now, when it is almsot time for me to start, he knows because of those symptons and he gets diarrhea too, hehe. Me, I don't get any of that anymore, except the bloating feeling.
    Anonymous

• Haha, can you imagine 4 women in the same house? before I got pregnant, i didn't have regular cycles, but whenever i did start mine, my mom and both my sisters would all start theirs that same day or the next day lmao.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:19 AM on Dec. 13, 2008