Anyone else late pregnancy tired of contractions... vent

I am soooo tired of contractions that aren't productive right about now.. just annoyed. Just felt like putting this up there for anyone else experiencing the same and just tired of it all.

Camilletnt

Asked by Camilletnt at 1:16 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I've seen some of your other questions. Seems like you aren't that happy in your pregnancy. I'm really sorry to hear that you are so negative about it all. This should be a wonderful time in your life. I absolutely loved every single minute of every pregnancy! People asking boy or girl...my belly getting huge...people asking when I'm due...all the contractions that meant things were moving along just fine. This time goes all too fast. Enjoy your pregnancy. It's a wonderful experience like no other.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Actually I am doing just fine in my pregnancy, thanks for the concern tho. I am not negative about the pregnancy.. not a fan of pain nor of nosy people but really, that's like what 1% of my life right now.. if that?? I don't think having an off day means I am having a non-wonderful time of my life.. BTW not my first rodeo ya know... have a good one.
    Camilletnt

Comment by Camilletnt (original poster) at 1:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Well, by the questions you post, one would think it was your first. But, I did see that you have what, 3 others, or this is your third. Whatever...not your first. So, one would think you would be used to what you're not so happy about right now. Sorry you're having an off day. I was just trying to help you see the positive side of it. I would LOVE to go through pregnancy again. But, not happening for me. No more kids for me. :-/
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:36 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I don't think I gave that impression at all with my what -- two questions of anyone else tired of contractions and people asking ridiculous "popping" questions...

Sorry you want to be where I am and seeing my posts as negative and ungrateful...
    Camilletnt

Comment by Camilletnt (original poster) at 1:41 PM on Jun. 17, 2011