Why do strangers feel it is okay to ask you if you're going to pop?

Seriously, I don't know you why do you care if I am having a boy or girl, when I am due.. etc.. so tired of the nosy ladies I have been encountering.. or better yet, oh my gosh you must be due soon, you're soo big. Really, you're fat too... do I need to be reminded how huge I am? LOL, sorry getting to me.

Camilletnt

Asked by Camilletnt at 1:17 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Camilletnt

yes I have the exact same thing lol. Everyone and I mean everyone asks me if I am having twins and some even say after I tell them no that there might be one hiding or they are like I still think you are having twins. I have had like 5 ultrasounds I think he would know by now lol. I am so ready for this pregnancy to be done with. I didn't mind people saying that with my other 2 I guess like you said I guess I am grumpy lol. I am 32 weeks and as of last week I was 200 and a half pounds before pregnancy I was 138 so ya I am done and when people say stuff like that I do get affended because I have gained so much weight in this pregnancy and I am embarrassed by it I don't have GD either.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Hormonal much? People love babies and pregnant women. It comes with the territory. I relished in the attention, actually. The only thing I have a problem with is those who feel they can touch your belly. Talk to me all you want, ask all you want. But, don't touch.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I know what you mean. I went to my daughters kindergarden graduation last week and this lady comes up to me and says you were due yesterday. I was like what? Cause I didn't know her lol. She was like were you due yesterday? I was like no. She said when are you due? I was like not until August 9th. She was like oh you look like you should have that baby any day. Then she was like you are carrying low are you having a boy? I was like no a girl. So I know what you mean lol. I have gained a lot this pregnancy and not sure why cause I haven't been eating that much so when someone asks if I am overdue I am kind of embarrassed about it lol even though I know I have an excuse to be big.....I am pregnant lol.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Your preggers, your allowed to be cranky. Lord knows I was impossible to live with the last month of both pregnancies lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Its just really a natural thing to do.. They just either are really interested or nosy. lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:20 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I loved it, I think other people are just happy for you is all.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Um, never bothered me one bit. Like the PP I loved it
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I can see the other side of it but I am at that point of discomfort where if I just want to get my groceries and go... I don't want to have a convo with someone I don't know about something they really don't care about. Grumpy pregnant lady here I suppose. :)
    Camilletnt

Comment by Camilletnt (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Mommy - exactly, it's just been very overwhelming this pregnancy.. my last 3 people were kinder about it now they just blurt out what they feel... wow, you're big... are you having twins? and I haven't gained that much I am just pregnant. AT least I am not alone thanks!!
    Camilletnt

Comment by Camilletnt (original poster) at 1:26 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• oh or I have people saying I am not going to make it til august lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2011