Summer Camp

Do your kids go to summer camp?

I went as a kid to Girl Scout Camp and Church camp. I had the best time. My son has only gone to Cub Scout day camps. But, this year he will go to Weblos camp. This will be the first time he goes camping without us. I am excited for him and me. I get a week with no kids, just my hubby. I can't wait. I know I will miss him, but to have the house alone with my hubby will be great:)

SweetPea726

Asked by SweetPea726 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• Exactly, My kids do go to summer camp the first time was for a week and last summer they were old enough to do the two-week camp. It's an amazing and fun experience for them, and such a nice break for us mama's, especially for us SAHM.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 1:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• my 10 yr old is going to church camp,she loves it,this will be like her third yr.
    houndlover

Answer by houndlover at 1:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Yes, my 9 and 11 yo's go to a weeklong overnight camp at a nondenominational Christian camp. It's the same one I went to growing up and so much fun! This is their 3rd year going to overnight camp, before that they went to daycamp at the same location from kindergarten on.

Answer by missanc at 2:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• this was the first year middle girl and oldest when to girl scout camp. They loved it. They did choose not to stay over night but that was fine with me.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:35 PM on Jun. 17, 2011