TMI.. sorry

I can't stand having my period! Me and my dh have been trying for baby #2, and stupid aunt flow has to show up, I never in my life have ever bleed this bad, its like a damn waterfall there! I'm going through at least a super tampon an hour! I'm kinda worried... And to make matters worse, I work in an insurance agency.. And I bled through my pants! Yep and my boss is a male.. Luckily I just wrapped my sweatshirt around my waist.. I feel like embarrassed! So tell me your most horrifying stories about af!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• i was in mexico and it seemed like my period was going on for a long time then one day i thought it was over. i was 12 by the way. so i didn't wear any protection. so we went into town to go shopping and i was trying on close but earlier i had felt wet. sure enough i was bleeding and it wouldn't stop. the guy there was looking at me when i left and i had nothing to cover up with. i wanted to head straight home. i don't know if they saw and i never told my mother or at least i don't remember but i was sure everyone could see my blood stain on my pants.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I really think you should call the doctor. Like now. If a heavy flow like this isn't average for you, you should get checked to make sure you aren't having other problems. Good luck.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I guess the only horrible thing like that I have had was when I was in school. I was just sitting in class and my stomach started hurting. I didn't think anything about it so I didn't bother getting up and going to the nurse or anything. Turns out that I had gotten my period and bled all over the place, and I was wearing Khaki pants, so when the bell rang and I got up to leave it was all over me and the desk I was sitting in. Thank goodness I'm a slow person and ended up being the last one up, but I had to get paper towels and clean up the desk and was still in there when the next class was showing up!! Then had to walk all the way to the nurses office with nothing to hide my "reason" for going..LOL.

Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 2:12 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• You really should get to the doctors if you can try gettingin today.
    Anonymous

• Wear a tampon and an always pad, that way if it leaks there's a "back up" to avoid embarrasing situations.
    Anonymous

• i just had a flow like that...but thats not good. go to the doc and make sure theres nothing really wrong.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 2:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• POSTER HERE::: Everyone keeps saying go to the doctor.. I don't have medical coverage.. Nor do i really have the money to pay for it out of pocket! (don't bash please).... I'm getting scared bc everyone keeps saying it! What could it possibly be??
    Anonymous

• Sometimes it's nothing but sometimes it's the sign of an infection. As far as not having coverage, I'd suggest planned parenthood. They work within your confines to get you the mediacal attention you need at a price you can afford.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 3:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I don't have medical coverage either. i have been to the hospital a couple of times for that. The hospital can work out payment arrangements. I worked out arrangements to pay $50.00 every month. I balled because I did not want to go I didn't want the bill. My mom dragged me to the hospital and I am very glad she did they weren't serious problems but could have become VERY serious had I not gone in. Please go in.
    Anonymous