Have you lost confidence in yourself? What are you doing to try to get it back?

I used to so outgoing but I've retreated into my shell. It's unhealthy and I'm trying to live a healthy, fun filled life. I'm going out more hoping to get the old me back.

Alexias30

Asked by Alexias30 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 17, 2011 in Health

• I think it's a perfectly normal emotion, especially for women. Find out what you are truly interested in doing. Also, helping out people that are shut-in or sick can sometimes boost your feelings. There is only one YOU. You were made with amazing talents that only you can contribute to life. I hope you can find more confidence again. : )
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 3:57 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• We all go through phases like that, I believe it's important to have "down on me" times. It makes us fight to be stronger. I started going to the gym again and that helps alot. Just being stronger physically is making me feel better emotionally
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:29 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• Ya working out helps a lot. Goin out is fun but only in moderation for me, it's all the same. Bar people are so fake "I love you man!" bla bla bla I can't take too much of that :)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I went back to school started to workout and started a company for the work I love so its working out for me. I am also doing martial arts and running a tri in 2012!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2011